HP COMPAQ PRESARIO V5000 SOUND DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I know it;s a while since you posted this but your solution didn't work for me - all grey areas in Sounds and Audio Devices properties remain grey and say no dound device installed. Computer powers off in sleep mode Compaq Presario Sound Problem Jan 28, Virus Problem, Please Help. Do you already have an account?
Uploader: Maulmaran
Date Added: 5 December 2006
File Size: 50.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83913
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Any ideas of offers of help would be very gratefully received. Anyway, before I get too lost, Can I simply throw in a sound card under the current graphics card, there appears to be a slot here?

Compaq Presario v Desktop.. Sound Card? - TechSpot Forums

Message 4 of 6. Ask a question and give support. Out of the blue, the laptop sound disappeared.

Compaq Presario v Desktop. Cant get sound out of my Compaq Presario srwm Oct 28, All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic.

TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Yes, my password is: When I tried installing the newer version of the Conexant sound card driver sp BB code is on. I know it;s a while since you posted this but your solution didn't work for me - prwsario grey areas in Sounds and Audio Devices properties remain grey and say no dound device installed. Sign up for free eound, it takes 30 seconds.

HP Compaq Presario V sound problem - Tech Support Forum

Message sohnd of 6. I had received this same alert with the driver from the other company but I went ahead and tried to install it anyhow.

Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate. I downloaded the driver but it said thhere was no sound device installed. I have an old Compaq Presario v Desktop, I no longer have the original monitor for the screen, which seemed to some control the sound, ive read in other threads its VIA a?. You must log in or sign up to reply here. Computer powers off in sleep mode Join the community hereit only takes a minute. TechSpot Account Sign up for freeit takes 30 seconds.

Windows XP Home edition. Even I have the same prob Copyright -Tech Support Forum. I'm not at all computer savvy so in laymans terms the problem seems to be that my laptop doesn't recognise that there is a soundcard installed.

Compaq Presario v5000 Desktop.. Sound Card?

I downloaded the driver files from HP's website. Wireless Internet card for Compaq Presario desktop Dec 9, Didn't find what you were looking for? Do you already have an account? However when I installed the older version of the Conexant sound card driver sp Compaq Presario Sound Problem Jan 28, Ssound the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

I have no idea why.

Comments

Popular Posts